Rules for submitting articles to the ArticleSpectrum.com website.
1. Submitting your articles to the articlespectrum Directory does not mean you will be paid any sort of financial compensation. You will not be paid by us or any of our users for free use of your article.
2. Affiliate links Are Not Permitted! - Any articles that you submit to ArticleSpectrum may not contain any affiliate links what so ever. If your article does mention other products or websites they must contain a direct link only to that website or product.
3. In submitting your article('s) to ArticleSpectrum, you irrevocably grant others free usage rights to publish your articles - This will include the resource box that you provide which you credit as the author of the content. Said articles may be used in any way by anyone such as but not limited to website publication, ezine publication, magazine publication, web blogs, through RSS syndicated feeds etc.
4. Any articles that you or your staff submit must be 100% your own work - You can not submit articles written by authors other than yourself and our your staff. You may not submit any purchased private label rights articles. All content must be written by you and you must be the sole copyright holder for all articles you submit. Ghost Written articles are ok assuming you are the only person now in ownership of rights to the article in question.
5. Submission of an article does not guarantee that it will be included in the ArticleSpectrum directory - We always reserve all rights to reject any content for any reason.
6. Articles with any spelling or grammar errors will be deleted - It is your job to ensure you only submit professional content, please check your articles before submission.
This section may be edited in the admin static pages section: